Ownership of the System and Access License
Use of Our Sites
Atlas of Caregiving reserves the right to do any of the following at any time without notice: (i) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to our sites, or any portion thereof, for any reason; (ii) modify or change our sites, or any portion thereof, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) interrupt the operation of our sites, or any portion thereof, as necessary to perform maintenance, perform error correction, or make other changes.
All information that you provide to Atlas of Caregiving in connection with your access to and use of our sites must be true, accurate, and complete, to the best of your knowledge, ability, and belief.
Any use or attempted use our sites (i) for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose; (ii) that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server; (iii) that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our sites; (iv) to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server or systems through hacking, password mining, or any other means; (v) to access systems, data, or information not intended by Atlas of Caregiving to be made accessible to you; (vi) to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us; or (vii) for any use other than the purpose for which it was intended, is prohibited.
In addition, you will not:
- Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- (a) Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others, (b) impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Atlas of Caregiving representative, or (c) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Use any of our sites’ communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, flooding (continuous posting of repetitive text));
- Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of our sites or any related networks or systems;
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe any party for any aspect of our sites or anything available via our sites if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including without limitation, e-mail addresses;
- Attempt to gain any unauthorized access to our sites or any associated content, including computer systems, software, or networks; or
- Harvest or mine data from our sites.
When you use our sites, our presence on social media sites, our pages on third party sites, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, via social media, or by posting notices on our sites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit the electronic communication.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that any information, materials, software, or data that you submit to us are: (a) up-to-date, accurate, complete, reliable, truthful, and suitable to and appropriate for the purpose for which they are intended; and (b) free of viruses and other disabling devices and destructive routines.
The information, software, CONTENT, SERVICES, or materials available from or provided on or via OUR SITES is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”, without warranties or guaranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
ATLAS OF CAREGIVING AND OUR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON OUR SITES IS OR WILL BE ACCURATE, CURRENT, COMPLETE, FREE OF TECHNICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, secure, RELIABLE, OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE TO WHICH YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAY CHOOSE TO PUT IT, THAT ANY OF OUR SITES ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE BASIS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SITES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ATLAS OF CAREGIVING PERIODICALLY AMENDS, CHANGES, ADDS, DELETES, UPDATES, OR ALTERS OUR SITES WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, ATLAS OF CAREGIVING ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF OUR SITES. ATLAS OF CAREGIVING SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON OUR SITES.
Limitation of Liability
Our sites could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Atlas of Caregiving shall have no liability in connection with any such inaccuracies or errors, nor shall Atlas of Caregiving have any obligation to identify or correct any such inaccuracies or errors.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, hyperlinks may be provided on our sites. Some of these hyperlinks link to destinations such as other websites or social media platforms which are not under the control of Atlas of Caregiving. Atlas of Caregiving does not sponsor or endorse any of these destinations, which are provided for informational purposes only. Atlas of Caregiving is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, content, or any other aspect of any destinations. Atlas of Caregiving disclaims all liability for such destinations, for all access to and use thereof, and for use of the links to such destinations. We also disclaim all liability, and make no representations or warranties, with respect to any products or services made available, sold, or provided to you by any third party. Your use of these destinations and any purchases of products or services from these destinations are subject to the terms and conditions of those destinations. You agree that you will bring no suit or claim against Atlas of Caregiving arising from or based upon any use of any such destination. Hyperlinks to such destinations on our site do not imply that: (a) Atlas of Caregiving is affiliated or associated with any destination; (b) Atlas of Caregiving is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in connection with or accessible through such links; or (c) any destination is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of Atlas of Caregiving.
Links to Our Sites
Without our express, prior, written permission, it is expressly prohibited to: (a) “frame” our sites or any portion of it or otherwise cause our sites or any portion of them to appear in a window with any other material that is not part of our sites; (b) cause a hyperlink to any of our sites to be displayed in any way that is disparaging to Atlas of Caregiving or any entity that is affiliated or associated with Atlas of Caregiving; or (c) otherwise imply or state that any type of relationship or special arrangement exists with Atlas of Caregiving and any other entity. You agree that you will promptly remove any hyperlink to our sites upon the written request of Atlas of Caregiving. In no event will you use any logo or trademark of Atlas of Caregiving as a hyperlink “button,” or in any other manner, without Atlas of Caregiving’s express written consent.
Disclaimer of Third Party Information
To the extent that any portion of our sites is provided by third party content providers, Atlas of Caregiving has no editorial control or responsibility over such portions. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other content in those portions of our sites are those of the applicable third party. Atlas of Caregiving does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any content provided by any third party, or represent or warrant that your use of any such content will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Atlas of Caregiving.
Visiting Our Sites From Outside the United States
Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claims Limitation